Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Podchaser | TuneIn | RSS
John Larson wants to transform coaching from “all conversation” to something more tangible and meaningful in the world.
John Larson is the founder of CoachAccountable, a powerful tool designed to make coaching better, and bring it to the mainstream.
In this high energy conversation, John shares how his own personal development journey led him to create CoachAccountable, a platform that turns coaching into documented wisdom. John’s enthusiasm for his work is unparalleled, and he’s got an inspiring entrepreneurial journey to share.
- John Larson shares his introduction to the self help industry through Landmark Forum and his subsequent desire to make coaching more reliable and tangible.
- How that desire led to creating CoachAccountable to bridge the gap in between powerful coaching conversations.
- The entrepreneurial journey between the 2009 launch of version 1 to crickets, to the successful launch of version 2 in 2012.
- How Laura found CoachAccountable and it became her main business tool.
- Laura and John on why people think self help programs are “cult-y”.
- Why Facebook Groups are a terrible business tool for coaching.
- Why being oblivious to your competitors makes for doing your best work.
“As a culture, coaching’s not a known quantity. If we can get to the point to where the most hard-nosed bean counter can look at the outcomes of any given coaching engagement and think that just makes sense, then we’re in a good place.”
Mentioned in this episode:
*Links in this episode are affiliate links. There is a 30 day free trial. If you’re a coach and register for CoachAccountable through this link, a portion of your investment will go producing Free Your Inner Guru®.
Free Your Inner Guru on social:
Laura Tucker on social:
Want more conscious conversations in your life?
Support the podcast and join the Free Your Inner Guru® Leadership Community at freeyourinnerguru.com/leadership-community
(Coaches are most welcome!)
Leave a Reply