Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Podchaser | TuneIn | RSS
Christine Arylo is a transformational leadership advisor, teacher, speaker and three-time best selling author.
Christine is recognized worldwide for her work helping women to make shift happen – in the lives they lead, the work they do, and the world they wish to create.
In her most recent book Overwhelmed and Over It, Christine advocates for us to return to feminine wisdom to get out from under the overculture of overwhelm in today’s society and create a more sustainable and joy-filled life.
- Understanding the overculture and the many ways we don’t realize we are not free.
- Be awake as a practice, not a destination.
- Recognize and replace imprints that do not serve us.
- Know your heart, mind, body, soul when we’ve been trained in the mind and avoid going into our heart.
- Why now is the perfect time to look at what is not in alignment and what is not sustainable.
- Overgiving: what it is, why we are programmed to it, and how to disengage with it.
- Engage in the world from the inside out.
- 8 different kinds of burnout
- Why our relationship with our inner wisdom needs to be consciously nurtured.
- Self love vs self absorption and narcissism
- How inner work and waking up changes the outer world
- Not a meme: Be the change you wish to see as instructions for living.
- Looking inside ourselves and understanding what is ours to change.
- Creating space vs finding and making more time.
Mentioned in this episode:
Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Women Who Run With The Wolves
Christine Arylo, Overwhelmed and Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered and Sustained in a Chaotic World
Christine Arylo and Amy Ahlers, Reform Your Inner Mean Girl
Connect with Christine online:
Join the conversation – Check out the Free Your Inner Guru Leadership Community
Leave a Reply