Louise Karch is a name whisperer and the author of the multi-award-winning book Word Glue: Find your Million Dollar Brand Name.
Louise Karch has been naming things all her life. She believes that naming and conscious leadership go hand in hand. Word Glue is like having an award-winning naming agency in your pocket. It’s a beautifully designed handbook that contains all of Louise’s naming secrets.
- Louise shares how she realized that naming is her superpower.
- Louise breaks down how the name Free Your Inner Guru® didn’t simply come from the ethers.
- The relationship between conscious leadership and the names you create.
- Self care: Rituals and practices that keep you in the best place to show up and serve with empathy, especially in turbulent times.
- Why Louise is giving away her secrets.
- Once you’ve got a name: Why a strong brand is not just a logo.
- It’s a small world after all: Louise and Laura’s common connection to Wade Gilpin of Sherpa Creative.
- The journey to become an author: Why Louise believes writing a book will change your life.
Mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Louise Karch online:
Word Glue cover design: Wade Gilpin, Sherpa Creative
Word Glue internal design: Julia Afflekt, Apexiva
Seth Godin’s The Marketing Seminar
Want more conscious conversations in your life?
Support the podcast and join the Free Your Inner Guru® Leadership Community at freeyourinnerguru.com/leadership-community