Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Podchaser | TuneIn | RSS
Robyn Spizman wants you to share the love in your heart out loud.
In these times where there’s so much divisiveness and division, New York Times bestselling author and media personality Robyn Spizman is on a mission to inspire us to share the love in our heart out loud.
In her book Loving Out Loud: The Power of a Kind Word, Robyn shares specific ways you can strengthen the bonds with the people you care about, guide you to connect with the world around you in a more meaningful way, and what you can do today to jump start a more loving life now.
In this heartwarming conversation, Robyn shares her wisdom as she and Laura trade stories of simple kindness in every day life.
- Closing the gaps in our kindness without feeling inadequate.
- Things you can do today by developing habits of kindness.
- Why you should stop being interesting and try being interested instead
- Why Vanessa Redgrave kissed Laura on the cheek, and other stories of spontaneous kindness that show the power of human connection.
- How to be open to relationships that serve and support you.
- Creating a Loving Out Loud legacy.
“Kindness has prevailed. Civil society is not what we all should be doing. It’s because it’s the right thing to do to sit on the side of kindness. Sitting on the side of kindness is the only thing to do.”
“When we give without a selfish motive, expecting someone to be just like us, guess what happens – our hearts are pure. That’s where integrity comes in, the human value of being kind because it’s the right thing to do.”
“You can leave behind a trail of light.”
Mentioned in this episode
Robyn Spizman’s book – Loving Out Loud: The Power of a Kind Word
Want more conscious conversations in your life?
Support the podcast and join the Free Your Inner Guru® Leadership Community at patreon.com/freeyourinnerguru
Leave a Reply