Alexia Vernon is the author of the book Step into Your Moxie: Amplify Your Voice, Visibility, and Influence in the World.
Branded a “Moxie Maven” by President Obama’s White House Office of Public Engagement for her unique and effective approach to women’s empowerment, Alexia Vernon is a sought-after speaking and leadership coach to female (and male) executives, entrepreneurs, media personalities, and change makers who want to spread their ideas, positively impact people’s lives, grow their businesses, and advance their thought leadership.
Listen to to hear Alexia Vernon’s perspective on these big ideas:
- How speaking your story is the most effective way to move people to take action.
- Why many people are out of sorts with how they are being communicated to.
- What your inherent ability to tap into your intuition and recognize your own wisdom within has to do with sharing your story.
- The three characters that get in the way of your ability to use your intuition and keep you stuck.
- What to do if stepping into your moxie feels dangerous.
- The gifts of your defining moments
- How Alexia and Laura each use the Hawaian Ho’o Pono Pono meditation to find forgiveness.
- The transition from relating a story where it’s more about you, versus sharing it and being of service to your audience.
- How women (and men) can step into their true power and still embrace a feminine style of leadership.
- Why it is important to choose an abundance mentality and support others who are stepping into their moxie.
- Why it is your responsibility to get on stage and step into your thought leadership
Mentioned in this episode
Book: Alexia Vernon, Step Into Your Moxie: Amplify Your Voice, Visibility, and Influence in the World
Free Video Series: Hot Shot Speaker Video Training
Follow Alexia on
Want more conscious conversations in your life?
Support the podcast and join the Free Your Inner Guru® Leadership Community at freeyourinnerguru.com/leadership-community